This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Monday, October 5, 2015

BABB Update: Review List



The challenge for September (I know, I know I'm REALLY late.  But actually, not really because all the reviews are already scheduled!  I have a couple more but I'll probably forget them so I'll add them to the list later!) was to create a review backlog.  I've been doing just that all this month!  Here's a list of all the reviews heading your way in the next month or so!




Books:



Movies:

The Shawshank Redemption
The Avengers: Age of Ultron
The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies




The challenge for October is search engine optimization which I plan to work into some of these book reviews where I'm adding the finishing touches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...