This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

An Update: My life, the books, and so much more!



Hey guys!  It's been a long time since we've talked and I think we should sit down for a chat!  So grab a snack and beverage and let's get into it!

So lately I've been posting nothing but reviews, reviews, reviews, reviews, and look!  More reviews!  The barrage will soon be over, I assure you!  These are all the reviews that I had written up last month and in the beginning part of this month.  The notes had been sitting there for months on end and I finally got most of the reviews written!  By the middle of November, I'll finally be all caught up!  Isn't this exciting??

Here's a list of reviews to watch out for:

Red Glass by Laura Resau
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
The Butterfly Crest by Eva Vanrell
Champion by Marie Lu
Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George
Glow by Kathleen Ryan
Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Talon by Julie Kagawa
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
Counteract by Tracy Lawson
The Body Electric by Beth Revis
Where Can I Flee by A.M. Heath

And some movie reviews!

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Maleficent
The Book of Eli
The Green Mile
Pitch Perfect 2
The Shawshank Redemption


It's quite a list I know!  I've also decided to dedicate November to R&R's so I'll be freezing my library account and read solely R&R's like my life depends on it.  It's time I finished up the list!

My life in general has been pretty busy with non-bookish stuff but that should be all over by the new year which means more content stuff!  I've been meaning to redesign my blog (I even started taking a programming class to learn more about computers!) which will (I repeat WILL) happen this next year!  I also plan to start getting back to the monthly wrap-ups.  It'll be made easier once I have all these reviews out of the way so the next one will by my November wrap-up.

I hope you are all doing well!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy. I can't wait to read your upcoming reviews and also see how your new blog will look when you roll it out next year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! It's been a crazy couple of weeks! Thanks! It's so exciting finally getting to start designing things!

      Delete
  2. I need to get caught up on my reviews too! Good luck with your plans: hope your R & Rs go well!
    ~Litha Nelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do tend to pile up, don't they? :) Thanks! You too!

      Delete
  3. How on earth have you had the time to write that many reviews??? Honestly, good for you! I wish I could be that productive. Looking forward to everything that's coming!

    Just so you know, I have a giveaway going on for my belated blogoversary. It's for a $15 Amazon giftcard, open internationally. If you want to check it out, here it is: http://www.whatsyourstorybookreviews.com/2015/10/giveaway-15-amazon-giftcard.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was no easy feat I assure you! I have ASR time at the end of my school day which is basically an hour and a half study hall. So I just go to the library, sit down at a computer and write reviews like crazy the whole time! It's takes me about 15 minutes to write a review when I have all of my notes ready so I can whip right through them.

      Oooo I'll be sure to check it out!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see your review of Pitch Perfect 2!

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw it back when it first came out but I just realized recently (while I was finishing up all my unfinished drafts) that I never wrote a review for it! It should be out sometime in the first few weeks of November (this is me not remembering when I scheduled things...)!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...