This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Movie Monday: The Scorch Trials Trailer

So I thought I'd do something other than a movie review today.  Let's just make this Movie Monday!  I have watched two new movies that I am reviewing but their reviews aren't done yet and an exciting trailer came out so lets watch that instead!

P.S. I am writing this a day late and posting it on Monday (today is Tuesday)... so sorry about that!  I had thought I had scheduled a post for yesterday (Monday) but when I looked nothing was published so I'm not sure what happened there.  But doesn't it feel like time travel?  I brought this trailer to my corner of the blogosphere a day early even though it isn't really a day earlier!


IMDB Blurb:
"After having escaped the Maze, the Gladers now face a new set of challenges on the open roads of a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles."

Based on book 2 of the Maze Runner series by James Dashner


Trailer:


I did like The Maze Runner - much better than the book actually - so I can't wait to see how they interpreted The Scorch Trials!  The books were okay for me so this should be interesting!  The trailer certainly gives us a glimpse of some intense scenes although I wonder where the group of girls is.  I'm really glad they're keeping the whole 'blurry sides' thing going on and how their rescuers aren't really rescuing them.

What did you think of the trailer?

5 comments:

  1. I liked the trailer. My favorite of the books was The Maze Runner by far. I could have taken or left the other books, but I'm definitely interested in the adaptations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The last books were just okay and I skimmed a lot of them. I can't wait to see the movie! I really liked the first movie.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Love that trailer. I agree, the books are definitely not as good as the movie. :) Can't wait, definitely going to watch this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Hopefully it'll be as good as the first movie! I can't wait to see what changes they make!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...