This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tag Tuesday: The Seven Deadly Sins Tag

In this tag you just answer seven questions relating to the seven deadly sins: Greed, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Lust, and Envy!  Thank you to Rose at Paranormal Books for tagging me back in January!  Sorry I'm just getting to it now... but anyway, let's get into it!


Greed: What is your most expensive book?

Uhmmm I actually have no idea... I'm pretty sure it'd have to be The One by Kiera Cass.  It's one of the only books I've ever preordered (I got it for kindle and it was like $9-$10).  I don't buy many of my books - I usually win them or get them as gifts so...



Wrath: What author do you have a love-hate relationship with?

Ahhh it's a tie between Kiera Cass and Veronica Roth.  Kiera Cass... The Elite just killed some of my joy for the series.  And Veronica Roth?  Well.



Gluttony: What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?

This is also a tie between the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas and A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan.  I actually just finished rereading A Long, Long Sleep because I got a hardcover copy for my birthday!  It's so pretty!



Sloth: What book have you rejected due to laziness?

I feel so bad about this but It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini.  I got it from the library like 3 weeks ago and I still haven't picked it up...



Pride: What book do you talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

I also feel so bad about this but that's about 70% of the reason I'm reading The Iliad by Homer right now.  Otherwise I would have given up after page 2 because it's so BORING.  But now I'm determined to finish it so I can say I've read it.



Lust: What attributes do you find in male or female characters?

Intelligence, humor, passion, can stand silence... and yeah!


Envy: What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

Hands down, somebody gift me with an ARC copy of The Queen of Shadows if one even exists right now.  I'll love you forever and ever!




And that's it!  If you'd like to do this tag, it's an open tag so feel free!  It's a nice short and sweet tag :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...