This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Friday, November 21, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo - #FlashbackFriday - Your First Reviews

The rest of the posts!
Today's Topic: #FlashbackFriday – Your First Reviews - Link up to your some of your first reviews. Feel free to get reflective.

So my first reviews were kind of all over the place and not very professional (because my reviews now are so professional right?).  I definitely had and have a lot to learn!  Here are links to my first five reviews I posted on this blog - beware, they're terrible!

The Elite by Kiera Cass

The Dark Side of Truth by Gary Caruso

Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty

The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King

Shiver by Maggie Siefvater

Preeeetty icky right?  Well, that was just five short months ago!  It says that some were posted in 2013 and in different months but that's because I thought it would be a good idea to schedule them for the day I originally read them.  So it's a bit of a mess but I haven't had the time to do anything about it yet.  I'm getting there!

What were your first reviews like?

4 comments:

  1. Ugh man, I am so not looking at my old reviews. Whenever I encounter one on GR, I normally delete it because they're just that cringe worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish I had the guts to do that! I'm thinking of just hiding the old reviews at the bottom and writing new ones for all those books!

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, my old reviews suck so much - they're all over the place and soo messy.

    Anyways, I tagged you to do the Heroine Tag! Here's the post: http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-heroine-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my world! Old reviews are just horrible *shudders*

      Thank you thank you thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...