This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo - Book Boyfriend Criteria

The rest of the posts!
Today's Topic: Book Boyfriend Criteria - What do you look for in a book boyfriend? Build your dream man. Book boyfriend examples and pictures of hot guys encouraged.



Ho hum... this actually may be a tough one...

So a couple book boyfriends that come to the forefront of my mind as I read this question are:

1. Warner from Shatter Me
2. Magnus from TMI (yes, I realize he's gay but bear with me!)
3. Percy from PJO
4. Dimitri from Vampire Academy
5. Daemon from The Lux series
6. Adrian from the Covenant series

Why you ask?  I really have no idea actually.  I guess they're all super confident in themselves and have a protective streak.  I'm also really drawn to fantasy and paranormal and supernatural abilities are just amazing to me.  Also, in their respective books, they know when to step back and let their girl do the dirty work.  I mean, I can't stand guys in books that just won't let go of the whole protection thing.  Us girls are strong too - don't leave us on the sidelines!

Who are your book boyfriends?

2 comments:

  1. My ultimate book boyfriend is Jem Carstairs. *Huggleshim* And Magnus isn't always gay, he's just....sexually fluid, is all. ;) Great post!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read TID yet - I need to soon though! I just finished CoHF so it'll be soon. I can't wait to see why everyone loves him :D Haha right you are! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...